The #Sunday Supper family is teaming up with Gallo Family Vineyards for a tailgating party! Pack up your coolers, grills, blankets, favorite jerseys and bring on the fun. My husband and I have been to our share of games where we actually tailgated. We sparked up the grills, threw on our favorite foods, sipped on our favorite drinks and shared great times with friends and family. Now that we have young children we tailgate at home! I love entertaining so why not pack up the same things and watch our favorite game on TV with others that love to do the same thing?
When you think of tailgating what do you think of? I think of delicious food, great company and convenience! Yes convenience. Hear me out. You pack up your favorite appetizers or make ahead meals, throw your choice of drinks in the cooler, put on your favorite team jersey and head out the door right? Whether you’re heading to a friends party or an actual game, convenience is always nice when it comes to your choice of beverage. What would my choice of beverage be you ask? Well it would be these little darling bottles from Gallo. They come in nine different kinds, decisions decisions! I chose a few for this party but for a store locator of where you can pick up these little cuties Click Here. Before you head to the store don’t forget to print your $1 off digital coupon here. Thank you Gallo!
Since my husband just started drinking wine, yes I finally got him on board! You can imagine how happy I am, I decided to pair the refreshing Moscato with one of our favorite snacks to eat while watching a game. I think the Moscato goes well with this little snack because it’s refreshing yet crisp and will balance out these hot cheesy pizza rolls. I call them Pizza rolls because it’s like eating a pizza all rolled up! You slice them up and you get your favorite pizza toppings all warm inside. Feel free to use whatever toppings you and your family prefer but here is how I make mine.
1 package of pizza dough (use fresh or store-bought)
1/2 Cup of pizza sauce or pasta sauce (feel free to use homemade sauce)
4 oz of shredded monetary jack cheese
2 oz of mini turkey pepperoni’s
1 8 oz pkg of turkey sausage (I used precooked to make it easier)
2 tbsp. of italian seasoning
Roll the pizza dough out to form a large rectangle. Spread the sauce over the top, sprinkle cheese over the sauce, add your toppings and sprinkle with italian seasoning.
Start rolling the dough at one end tucking tightly as you go. You want it as firm as possible. Place in a greased bundt pan connecting the ends as much as possible by pinching the ends of the dough.
Preheat oven to 400. Let the doughs it for 30-45 min, it will rise a bit. Bake until golden brown, I usually follow the time the package of pizza dough suggests, just keep an eye on it. Slice and serve with a side of pasta sauce for dipping!
This is one of my favorite ways to have pizza because I don’t like a lot of sauce on my pizza, I know I’m strange but I like to dip! If you need some ideas and inspiration for some great tailgating/BBQ wine pairings you’ve come to the right place. Gallo Family Vineyards has a great selection and of course the Sunday Supper family brought you plenty!
Go connect with Gallo now so you will always be kept in the loop with offers, recipes and MORE!
Look at this amazing lineup of tailgating goodies!
- Bacon, Onion and Cheddar Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- Basil and Sundried Tomato Hummus by Ruffles & Truffles
- Braided Stromboli by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Braised Brats with Apples and Onions by Flavor Mosaic
- Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites by Alida’s Kitchen
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Cakes by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Chicken and Chorizo Nachos by Family Foodie
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Sliders by Life Tastes Good
- Greek Style Grilled Wings with Yogurt Dill Sauce by Supper for a Steal
- Meatball Subs with Garlic-White Wine Sauce by Foxes Love Lemons
- Mini Caprese Polenta Pizzas by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Mini Chorizo and Cheese Quiches by Magnolia Days
- Pizza Rolls by Momma’s Meals
- Ricotta Toasts with Tomatoes by The Messy Baker
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili by Jelly Toast
- Spicy Grilled Clams in Foil by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Strawberry Mint Red Moscato Sangria by Feed Me, Seymour
- Sun-dried Tomato and Feta Dip with Za’atar Chips by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Ultimate Stadium Nachos by Melanie Makes
- Veggie Pizza with Cauliflower Crust by Take A Bite Out of Boca
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.