Happy Wednesday my friends!!!! I’m so happy to be part of my very first #WeekdaySupper event!! You all know of #SundaySupper, I love this group of people, this group of people have become like family to me. Well the brains behind it, Isabel from Foodie Family has thought of #WeekdaySupper! It concentrates on quick and easy week night meals for us busy people out there! The followers spoke, and Isabel made it happen! Here we are, bringing you all easy #WeekdaySuppers every day of the week!
Do you remember a few weeks ago our #SundaySupper’s theme was with Sauté Express® Sauté Starters from Land O Lakes®? I made one of the best dishes I have ever cooked! Chicken Parm over Spinach and Orzo. Well this week the #WeekdaySupper crew is bringing you dishes all made from Sauté Express® Sauté Starters!! There are four different flavors if you recall. So far I’ve got three down and one more to try!!
- Garlic & Herb – Families love the flavor combination of garlic and herb. The irresistible aroma will draw families to the table, while the mouth-watering taste will have them asking for seconds.
- Italian Herb – The seasoning is an easy way to add Italian flavor to ordinary chicken, and it also turns everyday Italian into something special.
- Savory Butter & Olive Oil – The combination of butter and olive oil is a simple and wholesome way to put a new twist on your family’s favorite meals.
- Lemon Pepper – The splash of lemon and a hint of black pepper is perfect for fish or other light dishes.
I wanted to try the Lemon Pepper squares and I’m always looking to make a quick chicken stir fry every few weeks because it’s a great way to get some good veggies in, stay healthy but have it ready in minutes! I love making stir fry sauces, I also love buying them too, however they aren’t always the healthiest of choices. This one is because the only ingredient is the Lemon Pepper Sauté Express® Sauté Starters!!
- 2 Squares of Sauté Express® Sauté Starters Lemon Pepper flavor
- 1 Pd of chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Pkg of broccoli and cauliflower mix
- Handful of fresh peapods
- 1 Can of water chestnuts
- Add one square of Sauté Express® Sauté Lemon Pepper starter to a skillet that is set on medium. Once it's melted about half way throw in the chicken pieces and toss around to coat every piece.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked through, remove it from the skillet and place on a plate.
- Add another square of Sauté Express® Sauté Lemon Pepper starter and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss a few times to coat all the veggies. Lower flame to medium low and place a cover on top and let the veggies cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken back to the mixture and coat all together for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve alone or I suggest some brown rice.
Don’t forget to check out the other #WeekdaySupper dishes that you may want to try out!!
This Week’s Sauté Express® Sauté Starter #WeekdaySupper Recipes:
Monday | Fried Italian Herb Macaroni by Mama Mommy Mom
Tuesday | Fish Tacos with Garlic-Lime Crema by Weekend Gourmet
Wednesday | Lemon Pepper Chicken Stir Fry by Momma’s Meals
Thursday | Garlicky Crock Pot Chicken by Foodie Army Wife
Friday | Garlic Herb Chicken Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette by Ruffles & Truffles
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for Sauté Express® Sauté Starter for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.