Pssssst………guess what????? Guess who I am working with again???? I was so ecstatic to find out that I was one of the lucky chosen bloggers to work with Land O Lakes® and their new product!! Let me introduce to you a seasoned butter & olive oil saute starter called, Sauté Express® Sauté Starter!!!! I can’t think of an easier way to make a good, healthy, hearty, quick, weeknight meal. YES all of those things in a beautifully wrapped little square my friends. How you ask? Visit your local store that sells Land O Lakes® Saute Express, choose one of these awesome recipes that my fellow #SundaySupper bloggers have come up with, whip out your favorite saute pan…………and wala! Dinner is ready on a busy night!
You have to take my word for it, you trust me right? I’ve used Land O Lakes® products before and I’ve never been disappointed. Remember my awesome Glazed Chicken w/Butter and Pecan Rice? Yup that was Land O Lakes® product too!! Once I was introduced to Sauté Express® Sauté Starter I looked and looked for a recipe, it took me a whole day of glancing through their website, other people’s ideas, I really wanted to try something of my own and I already had a rough idea of what I wanted, I just couldn’t piece it together, I really never “made it” happen until I actually cooked it and then proceeded to eat almost the whole dish. Hey I’m eating for two remember! I’m so glad that I just went with my thoughts on this dish because it was awesome! So flavorful, I already started selling it to my sister the next day when she had some for lunch. She’s a single gal, doesn’t love cooking like I do, likes to cook healthy but quickly. I think I have her sold!
I know, I know, enough talking, let’s get down to the details!
Chicken Parm Tenders over Spinach & Orzo
Recipe From: Momma @ Momma’s Meals
Cook Time: 30 Min.
1lb. of Chicken Tenders (Any chicken is fine, breasts, cutlets)
1 box of frozen Spinach, thawed
1 can of diced tomatoes
1/2 box of Orzo
1/2 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
3 Squares of Italian Sauté Express® Sauté Starter
Helful Hints to Save on Time:
- Make Orzo ahead of time to save on cooking time. Make on a Sunday and pop it in the fridge until your ready to cook the rest of this delicious dinner on a busy week night.
- You also do not have to bread the chicken, I made it both ways and the flavor of this product makes both ways perfect! It eliminates steps and makes it a bit healthier if you just saute the chicken rather than bread it first. I now have realized that the true “Chicken Parm bread feeling” did not have to be done.
- In order to make this dish even quicker, get everything out and ready to go, it happens so fast every thing will be right their by your saute pan. Take your frozen spinach out of the freezer that morning to let it thaw out, open it and get it ready to throw together!
What to do:
- If the Orzo has not been previously made, make according to package directions and set aside. I did this ahead of time and had it by the stove ready to go.
- In a small bowl add the egg whites. In another small bowl add the breadcrumbs. Dip each piece of chicken (whether it be the tenders or the cutlets) into the egg whites and then dip it into the bowl of breadcrumbs and coat well. Repeat with all of chicken.
- While you coat the chicken heat a saute pan on medium heat and add a square of Italian Sauté Express® Sauté Starter, once it starts to melt add the chicken in piece by piece sauteing it with the block of seasoning. Add a half a block of the Italian Sauté Express® Sauté Starter to finish the chicken. Cook until no longer pink inside. (times differ depending on the type of chicken used)
- Place the chicken on a serving dish and cover it with a piece of tinfoil. Add the last block and a half of the Italian Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. Once it’s almost melted add in the cooked orzo, spinach and diced tomatoes. Mix well until everything is incorporated together.
- Add chicken to the top of the Orzo Pasta and transfer back to the serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Wala. Dinner is served!
Go check out Land O Lakes® and the rest of their Sauté Express® Sauté Starters and buy them ASAP!!!
Now onto the rest of #SundaySupper recipes, remember their are four different flavors!!!
Sauté Express® Chicken Recipes:
Chicken Florentine Pasta by Supper for a Steal
Creamy Lemon-Chicken w/ Artichokes by girlichef
Chicken Parm Tenders over Spinach & Orzo by Momma’s Meals
Sizzling Chicken and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Almond Cilantro Rice by Mama.Mommy.Mom
Garlic and Herb Chicken Fettuccine by in the Kitchen with KP
Italian Chicken Pasta Wrap by Big Bears Wife
Creamy Parmesan Pasta with Chicken & Mushrooms by The Messy Baker
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas by That Skinny Chick can bake
Shells with Chicken and Pancetta by The Foodie Army Wife
Capellini Pomodoro with Italian Herb Chicken by Mom’s Test Kitchen
Garlic and Herb Chicken Pasta Toss by Ruffles & Truffles
Sauté Express® Fish and Seafood Recipes:
Easy Cajun Shrimp Pilaf by Daily Dish Recipes
Crabmeat stuffed Flounder Roulades by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Cod Fillet with Lemon Pepper Ginger Sauce by Kimchi Mom
Herb Lemon Butter Tilapia with Sauted Veggies by Crispy Bits and Burnt Ends
Blackened Tilapia Po’ Boys by Juanita’s Cocina
Tomato-Basil Shrimp with Orzo and Feta by The Weekend Gourmet
Sauté Express® Ham and Pork Recipes:
Ham and Vegetable Frittata by Magnolia Days
Savory Butter and Olive Oil Pork Chops by In the Kitchen with Audrey
Skillet Lemon Pepper Pork and Orzo by Family Foodie
Land O Lakes® wouldn’t be Land O Lakes® without a Giveaway!!
1. The giveaway is for a coupon for one free package of Land O Lakes Saute Express.
2. The giveaway is for United States Residents only
3. One requirement to win is to comment on my post about this product/recipe.
4. Like Momma’s Meals on Facebook.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET and you do not want to miss out on the fun. Follow the#SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
We have a special Pinterest Board to Showcase #WeekdaySupper with Sauté Express® Sauté Starter we will feature a new recipe every day for the next month.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here → Sunday Supper Movement.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for Sauté Express® Sauté Starter for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.