THE REVIEW IS IN: My hubby and I loved this!! Was very tastey and I loved how easy it was for a busy day! Better make my way over and post my review for this chef so she knows it was GOOD!!!!!
- 2 pounds diced red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 (2-pound) pork loin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- 1 tablespoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Place potatoes, onion, celery, and carrots in bottom of slow-cooker. Pour in chicken broth and sherry. Season pork all over with salt and black pepper, sage and garlic and herb seasoning. Place pork on top of vegetables and top with Parmesan, pressing the cheese into the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.