I know what your thinking, what the heck is Muesli? Well I’m not going to lie, I had to google it! No worries because this Strawberry Overnight Muesli is such a healthy and filling breakfast you won’t even care what it means! Here is how you say it:
It’s basically a mixture of cereals (especially rolled oats), dried fruit, and nuts, typically eaten with milk at breakfast. I changed it up by using fresh fruit and greek yogurt instead of milk since! I came across this idea in new Eating Well magazine. I changed it up a bit to experiment but use your imagination and use whatever fruit and yogurt you may like!
Fresh Strawberry Overnight Muesli
This Fresh Strawberry Overnight Muesli will give you a great protein packed breakfast that requires barley any preparation!
Author: Tammi Forcier
Serves: 1 Cup
- ¾ cup of strawberry non-fat greek yogurt
- ½ cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup of chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp of chopped walnuts.
- Combine yogurt and oats, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours but up to 24 hours.
- Mix and stir in strawberries and top with walnuts.