Guess what!!! I have another new exciting #WeekdaySupper for you all! Yup!! Something “Easy Peasy” and YUMMY!! Another five fabulous menu options from our #SundaySupper contributors are coming to you this week! I see a Shrimp dish on the menu and Waffle Sandwiches! I can’t wait to check those out! Today’s is a Beef or Pork entree so when I made this for my family a few weeks back I figured it was the perfect addition to share with you all! It was an awesome dish to make the week after Easter because we had a ton of leftover ham to use up, I don’t know about you but I love making a ham dinner because you can always count on some awesome left over dishes, big honking ham sandwiches or even throwing some ham in your breakfast some mornings! You can’t go wrong with leftover ham. My family loves pasta, I love making an weeknight dish using leftovers, it’s a win-win folks! You can have dinner on the table in no time with this easy dish!
- 1/2 lb. of Fettuccini
- 1 cup of leftover ham, diced
- 1 small bag of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of Parmesan Reggiago cheese, finely grated, divided
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook fettuccini until al dente.
- In a large saute pan cook the onion for 5-8 min (or until browned) in oil on medium heat. Add diced ham, frozen peas, and heavy cream. Stir until combined and then let bubble. This will thicken the cream. Add fettuccini, 1/2 cup of cheese, salt & pepper to season and stir to combine and leave still, allowing to thicken again.
- Once it's thickened to your desire move to a serving platter and garnish with remaining cheese.
Here is what the weekly line-up looks like for some easy inspiration to serve during your busy week!! You will recognize some of these names since I’ve featured a few and even had a guest post by one!! Some great blogs here!!
Monday – Sue/Sue’s Nutrition Buzz – Masala Dosa : Rice Crepes Stuffed With Ricotta Sweet Potatoes & Peas
Tuesday – Tammi/Momma’s Meals – Easy Peasy Ham & Pasta
Wednesday – Jamie/Mama.Mommy.Mom – Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Corn Salsa
Thursday – Laura/Small Wallet, Big Appetite – Shrimp with Garlic, Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese
Friday – Cindy/Cindy’s Recipes and Writing – Freshly Pressed Waffle Sandwiches