So if you haven’t been able tell I’m pretty obsessed with my new Fixate Cookbook. I promise you I’m going to be making almost every single one of these recipes. I knew I wanted to make this Creamy Chicken Salad as one of my first recipes to share with you because I love chicken salad and when I saw that Autumn combined it with a homemade honey mustard salad dressing instead of a mayo based dressing I was in! I will never buy a honey mustard from a jar again. I made the serving below and I ate it twice on top of a salad, once in a wrap, and I’m not ashamed to admit once just as is! So depending on how you eat it will depend on your containers. I also didn’t add in the fresh tarragon or apples simply because I didn’t have it in house but I added it as additions below if you wanted to the true version. I found these low carb wraps they sell at our local grocer that is really low and actually do not taste like cardboard! They come in tomato, spinach, plain and whole wheat. I’ve tried them all and love each and every one of them! Add one yellow container if you choose to have it in a wrap. I also used a full orange container. 1/2 in the mixture and I added another 1/2 when I had it on top of a salad.
Read all about my Challenges with the 21 Day Fix program. I highly suggest giving it a shot no matter what your goals are. Do you want to loose weight? Control meal management? Tone up? Give it a shot! Don’t forget to visit my Beach Body Recipe section for more yummy satisfying dishes.
- 8 cups of shredded romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup of honey mustard dressing (get recipe under sauces and dressings or beach body recipes)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup of sliced almonds
- ½ cup of red grapes, cut in half
- ½ cup of green grapes, cut in half
- 3 cups of rotisserie chicken, white breast meat
- Combine chicken, grapes, almonds, green onions, honey mustard salad dressing in a large bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- chopped green apples
- fresh tarragon
- lettuce for spinach
- lettuce for kale
- reduce lettuce for a low carb wrap