This delicious and refreshing Blueberry Cranberry Cocktail was invented thanks to wonderful shipment that came to my house a few weeks ago. I attended the Food Wine Conference last month and at the last minute I partook in a little cooking contest called Hashed! Think of Chopped and you will understand that my team and I had to create a dish with limited ingredients. Well our amazing Blueberry Chili won first prize! Our prize was all different gifts thanks to the amazing sponsors that this conference wouldn’t take place without. Wish Farms sent me an abundance of blueberries how could I not create a Summer Cocktail to enjoy as we kick off Summer here in New Hampshire!
- 1.5 oz of blueberry vodka
- 1.5 oz of cranberry vodka
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of diet V8 splash berry flavored juice
- 1 cup of lime soda water (or sprite/gingerale)
- 1 lime, quartered (garnish)
- blueberries (garnish)
- Fill two cups with a few ice cubes and frozen blueberries.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add both vodka's and fruit juice. Shake to combine.
- Pour the mixture into each cup.
- Pour half a cup of lime soda water in each cup. Mix with a straw to combine.
- Garnish with a toothpick of blueberries and one lime wedge.
Cheers and enjoy this Blueberry Cranberry Cocktail this Summer!